$ 127.00 was $ 185.00
MRF rally tires are specially engineered for maximum performance on very high-speed rallying cars. Rally tires that are designed to achieve the fastest times as well as consistent performance throughout the rally.
The asymmetric pattern of MRF rally tires are designed to give superior traction and lateral grip. These tires have been engineered for sustained high performance. The large tread blocks enhance handling and the curvi-linear pattern provides effective lateral grip during cornering.
MRF rally tires are constructed and reinforced using premium materials on the crown and the sidewalls to withstand a high degree of impact during rallying. Rally circuits consist of different terrains and most of the sections contain loose soil, pebbles, hard pack, mud, sharp objects, rocks etc. MRF tyres are engineered to withstand these tough conditions and ensure that the driver has complete control of the car.
MRF rally compounds are specifically formulated and designed for different applications, surfaces, temperatures and weather conditions. Compound selections have to be done by the rally team based on weather conditions and track temperatures during the rally.
- Asymmetric and curvilinear pattern.
- Optimized for superior straight-line traction and better cornering stability.
- The inside pattern gives excellent performance during acceleration and braking, while the curvilinear lateral pattern gives better lateral grip during cornering.
- Open pattern to give best performance on soft and loose gravel.
- Asymmetric and laterally oriented pattern.
- Optimized for superior straight-line traction and cornering stability.
- The inside pattern gives excellent performance during acceleration and braking, while the lateral pattern gives high lateral grip during cornering.
- Open pattern, good for soft and loose gravel.