By consistently optimising the entire production process, we have further improved the highlight in the RECARO racing shell range and enabled a significant weight reduction to the P 1300 GT that is still available: The combination of low weight, maximum safety and individual comfort makes our RECARO P1300 GT LW so unique. Despite its lower weight, this racing shell meets the FIA standard 8862-2009 for "Advanced Racing Seats" and can be adjusted fore-aft thanks to the flexible sidemount. The interchangeable pads in three sizes and the flexible sidemount provide a maximum of individual fitting possibilities. It is ideally suited for racing applications with frequent and fast driver changeovers. The RECARO P1300 GT LW is homologated for use in GT and touring car sport.
- Certified according to FIA 8862-2009 (Advanced Racing Seat)*
- Seat shell made of carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP)
- Developed for the use of HANS systems
- Suitable for 4-, 5- or 6-point belts
- Head protector
- Shock-absorbing foam
- Highly flame-retardant upholstery
- Replaceable pads: Pad Kit M for drivers of medium build (standard feature)
- FIA approval for 10 years
RECARO P1300 GT LW is designed for vehicles with a slope angle of 8.5°. This is the only way to enable the tilt setting of 3° during installation.
*FIA approval 8862-2009 (Advanced Racing Seat) only in conjunction with specified sidemounts.